Oak Underwriting has appointed Robert Trott as managing director from the 1 November. For the last ten years he has been a regional manager for Chubb Europe. He succeeds Tony Lumsden-Cook, founder of Oak, who will become chairman of Somerville Underwriting Holdings concentrating on developing and marketing the underwriting interests of Oak's parent, the Somerville group.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall