Oak Underwriting has appointed Robert Trott as managing director from the 1 November. For the last ten years he has been a regional manager for Chubb Europe. He succeeds Tony Lumsden-Cook, founder of Oak, who will become chairman of Somerville Underwriting Holdings concentrating on developing and marketing the underwriting interests of Oak's parent, the Somerville group.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal