The Law Society has proposed a 'fast and fair' method of dealing with small claims. According to the society, its proposals would make the system faster and cheaper for insurers without removing a consumer's right to independent legal advice. The proposal comes after research showed that four out of five personal injury victims do not trust insurers to compensate them fairly without legal representation and more than three quarters are not confident of bringing a claim themselves.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April