The Economic Secretary, Ed Balls, has announced that the Treasury will legislate to allow the Financial Services Authority to make changes to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) to help victims of mesothelioma receive more timely access to compensation. Under the proposed changes, negligent employers and their insurers, who have paid victims of the disease, would be able to claim a contribution from the FSCS.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business