Markel UK has opened a new regional underwriting branch in Cambridge which will manage its retail business in Eastern counties. The Cambridge branch will service supporting brokers previously managed by the Birmingham and Reigate offices, in the counties of Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Suffolk. Markel UK will write speciality commercial risks and professional and management risks from the Cambridge office.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints