Camberford Law has negotiated with Zurich to provide substantial capacity and wider risk acceptance criteria for its long standing Cleaning Contractors Scheme. Richard Sheikh, Camberford Law's chief executive said: "It has been difficult over the last year or so to obtain quotes for more complex and large risks. With this new facility we will be able to offer sensible insurance quotations for brokers and their clients."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018