Camberford Law has negotiated with Zurich to provide substantial capacity and wider risk acceptance criteria for its long standing Cleaning Contractors Scheme. Richard Sheikh, Camberford Law's chief executive said: "It has been difficult over the last year or so to obtain quotes for more complex and large risks. With this new facility we will be able to offer sensible insurance quotations for brokers and their clients."
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April