Jelf Group has launched a commercial finance offering for SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises). Jelf Commercial Finance (JCF) will be headed by Colin Hall-Tomkin as managing director. JCF will focus its activities on business finance in areas such as commercial property, asset and invoice finance and banking consultancy.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups