Jelf Group has launched a commercial finance offering for SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises). Jelf Commercial Finance (JCF) will be headed by Colin Hall-Tomkin as managing director. JCF will focus its activities on business finance in areas such as commercial property, asset and invoice finance and banking consultancy.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products