Jelf Group has launched a commercial finance offering for SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises). Jelf Commercial Finance (JCF) will be headed by Colin Hall-Tomkin as managing director. JCF will focus its activities on business finance in areas such as commercial property, asset and invoice finance and banking consultancy.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution