ACE European Group has launched an expanded IT hardware and network security policy called ComputerGuardPlus. The policy, which includes cover for losses resulting from hacking, website defacement, denial of service attacks and viruses, is being offered via the Software Solutions Partners (SSP) sector and Acturis broker platform. Brokers will be able to obtain quotes and bind cover and organise mid-term policy adjustments directly online.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData