ACE European Group has launched an expanded IT hardware and network security policy called ComputerGuardPlus. The policy, which includes cover for losses resulting from hacking, website defacement, denial of service attacks and viruses, is being offered via the Software Solutions Partners (SSP) sector and Acturis broker platform. Brokers will be able to obtain quotes and bind cover and organise mid-term policy adjustments directly online.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018