ACE European Group has launched an expanded IT hardware and network security policy called ComputerGuardPlus. The policy, which includes cover for losses resulting from hacking, website defacement, denial of service attacks and viruses, is being offered via the Software Solutions Partners (SSP) sector and Acturis broker platform. Brokers will be able to obtain quotes and bind cover and organise mid-term policy adjustments directly online.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future