Leading insurers are failing to move beyond the planning stages of enterprise risk management (ERM) programmes. According to a new study by Pricewaterhouse Coopers, ERM for the insurance industry, ERM is high on the agenda for insurers but some are failing to put their plans into action. Almost half of survey respondents viewed the protection of shareholder value as the main advantage of ERM. But just 5% felt that ERM was fully integrated with their strategic business decisions. Forty-four i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData