The Insurance Age Broker Forum has proved a great success, receiving many thousands of hits since its launch.
Brokers have used the forum to share information and ask for advice from fellow brokers around the UK as well as sharing gripes and frustrations about the Financial Services Authority.
Whether you feel like venting your spleen or passing on a bit of industry knowledge, go to www.insuranceage.com.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017