Cyclone Technology has rolled out new software for brokers and insurers to offer to their policyholders. The product, called Chieftain Home Edition, is designed to enable users to list the contents of exactly what is in their home, and record key information, such as serial numbers and value, required for insurance purposes.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData