Cyclone Technology has rolled out new software for brokers and insurers to offer to their policyholders. The product, called Chieftain Home Edition, is designed to enable users to list the contents of exactly what is in their home, and record key information, such as serial numbers and value, required for insurance purposes.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future