Water damage claims in the construction sector could be significantly reduced if an industry standard was created, according to broker Lockton.
Major UK contractors, engineers and manufacturers - including Stanhope, the property development management company - have attended a series of meetings hosted by Lockton in a bid to come up with an industry standard for escape of water (EoW).
Steve Bracey, managing director, real estate and construction - a division of Lockton Companies International - sa
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017