Water damage claims in the construction sector could be significantly reduced if an industry standard was created, according to broker Lockton.
Major UK contractors, engineers and manufacturers - including Stanhope, the property development management company - have attended a series of meetings hosted by Lockton in a bid to come up with an industry standard for escape of water (EoW).
Steve Bracey, managing director, real estate and construction - a division of Lockton Companies International -
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018