Axa UK has confirmed the appointment of Philippe Maso y Guell Rivet as group finance director for Axa UK. Prior to this role, Philippe was head of group corporate finance for Axa in Paris. He replaces Paul Evans, who was recently appointed chief executive of Axa Sun Life. Philippe has been with Axa for more than six years as part of the group corporate finance department. He joined the group following the merger with UAP in 1997.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?