Axa UK has confirmed the appointment of Philippe Maso y Guell Rivet as group finance director for Axa UK. Prior to this role, Philippe was head of group corporate finance for Axa in Paris. He replaces Paul Evans, who was recently appointed chief executive of Axa Sun Life. Philippe has been with Axa for more than six years as part of the group corporate finance department. He joined the group following the merger with UAP in 1997.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018