Axa UK has confirmed the appointment of Philippe Maso y Guell Rivet as group finance director for Axa UK. Prior to this role, Philippe was head of group corporate finance for Axa in Paris. He replaces Paul Evans, who was recently appointed chief executive of Axa Sun Life. Philippe has been with Axa for more than six years as part of the group corporate finance department. He joined the group following the merger with UAP in 1997.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack