Underwriter Insurance has been placed on negative watch by ratingsagency Fitch following the departure of chief executive and co-founderKeith Rutter.
Mr Rutter has left the insurer "by mutual agreement" and will be replacedby Nigel Rogers, currently a non-executive director of TheUnderwriter.
Robert McCracken, Chairman of The Underwriter, said: "We are very pleasedto announce Nigel's appointment as ceo. We are grateful to Keith Rutterfor his contribution to the development of The Underwriter i
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April