Underwriter Insurance has been placed on negative watch by ratingsagency Fitch following the departure of chief executive and co-founderKeith Rutter.
Mr Rutter has left the insurer "by mutual agreement" and will be replacedby Nigel Rogers, currently a non-executive director of TheUnderwriter.
Robert McCracken, Chairman of The Underwriter, said: "We are very pleasedto announce Nigel's appointment as ceo. We are grateful to Keith Rutterfor his contribution to the development of The Underwriter i
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future