Underwriter Insurance has been placed on negative watch by ratingsagency Fitch following the departure of chief executive and co-founderKeith Rutter.
Mr Rutter has left the insurer "by mutual agreement" and will be replacedby Nigel Rogers, currently a non-executive director of TheUnderwriter.
Robert McCracken, Chairman of The Underwriter, said: "We are very pleasedto announce Nigel's appointment as ceo. We are grateful to Keith Rutterfor his contribution to the development of The Underwriter
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products