AIG Europe has appointed Neil Ross as vice-president for TradeCredit.
He will manage AIG's trade credit portfolio for the UK and continentalEurope.
Neil has worked in this class of business for a number of years. He joinedAIG Europe in 2000, originally in the role of trade credit e-commercemanager in the UK. Prior to that, he was with the Hiscox syndicate atLloyd's.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK