AIG Europe has appointed Neil Ross as vice-president for TradeCredit.
He will manage AIG's trade credit portfolio for the UK and continentalEurope.
Neil has worked in this class of business for a number of years. He joinedAIG Europe in 2000, originally in the role of trade credit e-commercemanager in the UK. Prior to that, he was with the Hiscox syndicate atLloyd's.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups