AIG Europe has appointed Neil Ross as vice-president for TradeCredit.
He will manage AIG's trade credit portfolio for the UK and continentalEurope.
Neil has worked in this class of business for a number of years. He joinedAIG Europe in 2000, originally in the role of trade credit e-commercemanager in the UK. Prior to that, he was with the Hiscox syndicate atLloyd's.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five