The European Investment Bank has signed three new loans for UK small to medium-sized enterprises, totalling £650m (EUR720m). RBS, Barclays Bank and HBOS will act as financial intermediaries, passing funds on to firms with projects supporting EU policy objectives.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April