The European Investment Bank has signed three new loans for UK small to medium-sized enterprises, totalling £650m (EUR720m). RBS, Barclays Bank and HBOS will act as financial intermediaries, passing funds on to firms with projects supporting EU policy objectives.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m