The European Investment Bank has signed three new loans for UK small to medium-sized enterprises, totalling £650m (EUR720m). RBS, Barclays Bank and HBOS will act as financial intermediaries, passing funds on to firms with projects supporting EU policy objectives.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018