Beddis & Partners has moved 60 employees to larger premises in central Birmingham to accommodate rising staff numbers. The change follows a recent agreement by Beddis & Partners' chief executive, Peter Beddis, to release 30% of his equity holding in the company to three new shareholders, who are the existing directors David Wheatley, Steve Nelms and Neil Dunsby.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018