Beddis & Partners has moved 60 employees to larger premises in central Birmingham to accommodate rising staff numbers. The change follows a recent agreement by Beddis & Partners' chief executive, Peter Beddis, to release 30% of his equity holding in the company to three new shareholders, who are the existing directors David Wheatley, Steve Nelms and Neil Dunsby.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m