AIG Europe (UK) has appointed David Stewart as UK and Ireland manager, Energy Division. David will be responsible for the overall development of the energy portfolio and energy customers situated or marketed in the UK and Ireland. He joined AIG Europe in January 2001 after AIG's acquisition of HSB Engineering Insurance. He has served as vice president for utility, construction and boiler and machinery, and latterly as deputy energy manager.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand