AIG Europe (UK) has appointed David Stewart as UK and Ireland manager, Energy Division. David will be responsible for the overall development of the energy portfolio and energy customers situated or marketed in the UK and Ireland. He joined AIG Europe in January 2001 after AIG's acquisition of HSB Engineering Insurance. He has served as vice president for utility, construction and boiler and machinery, and latterly as deputy energy manager.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018