Ecclesiastical is to close two offices as part of a reorganisation of its regional network, Insurance Age has learnt.
The insurer's offices in Newcastle and Eastbourne will close next year, resulting in up to 25 job losses. The servicing from both centres is to transfer to Manchester and Gloucester, respectively.
However, Steve Wood, managing director, UK and Ireland, at Ecclesiastical, insisted that its focus was on improving service to brokers. "It is business as usual for brokers in these areas
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018