The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) voiced support forthe Government's plans to review the employers' liability (EL) market.Both the Department for Work and Pensions and the Office of Fair Tradingwere set to investigate the lack of capacity in the EL market. Biba saidthe action was urgently needed, and hoped the review would lead to aworkable solution.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m