The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) voiced support forthe Government's plans to review the employers' liability (EL) market.Both the Department for Work and Pensions and the Office of Fair Tradingwere set to investigate the lack of capacity in the EL market. Biba saidthe action was urgently needed, and hoped the review would lead to aworkable solution.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData