The Insurance Age Broker Forum has proved a great success, receiving many thousands of hits since its launch.
Brokers have used the forum to share information and ask for advice from fellow brokers around the UK as well as sharing gripes and frustrations about the Financial Services Authority.
Whether you feel like venting your spleen or passing on a bit of industry knowledge, go to www.insuranceage.com.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK