The Insurance Age Broker Forum has proved a great success, receiving many thousands of hits since its launch.
Brokers have used the forum to share information and ask for advice from fellow brokers around the UK as well as sharing gripes and frustrations about the Financial Services Authority.
Whether you feel like venting your spleen or passing on a bit of industry knowledge, go to www.insuranceage.com.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product