Alliance Insurance Management has joined forces with Towergate. The company, which has 30 staff in its offices in Bury St Edmunds and London, will continue to be led by ceo John McLaren-Stewart - one of the three directors who set up the business in 2000 - and will expand its presence within East Anglica. Alliance currently controls £10m in premiums.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April