Following a record year, RK Harrison has added a director to theboard and made two new appointments to its broking team. Stuart Roothamhas been promoted to the board as commercial director and will drive thestrategic direction and growth of the commercial division, includingschemes. In addition, Tom Hunter has joined the company as a corporatebroker, with Kelly Nye joining as an account executive.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK