The annual dinner and dance of the Royal Tunbridge Wells Insurance Institute raised more than £1,200 for the Insurance Charities. The dinner, sponsored by a variety of local insurance organisations, was attended by around 160 guests including the town Mayor and Mayoress. The majority of the money was raised through a raffle and the auction of a signed Surrey County Cricket bat.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData