The annual dinner and dance of the Royal Tunbridge Wells Insurance Institute raised more than £1,200 for the Insurance Charities. The dinner, sponsored by a variety of local insurance organisations, was attended by around 160 guests including the town Mayor and Mayoress. The majority of the money was raised through a raffle and the auction of a signed Surrey County Cricket bat.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m