The annual dinner and dance of the Royal Tunbridge Wells Insurance Institute raised more than £1,200 for the Insurance Charities. The dinner, sponsored by a variety of local insurance organisations, was attended by around 160 guests including the town Mayor and Mayoress. The majority of the money was raised through a raffle and the auction of a signed Surrey County Cricket bat.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years