Stuart Lawson has been appointed head of Aon Trade Credit (ATC) where he will be responsible for delivering credit insurance cover, managing receivables and developing the broker's establishment in the small to medium-sized enterprise arena. Stuart will manage a team of 100 employees in ATC's seven offices across the UK. Stuart has worked for the company for 15 years and previously served as head of business development.
Assurant Solutions Intermediary has made several appointments to its
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData