After an extremely successful first year, which attracted over 200 broker attendees from across the UK, the Insurance Age Broker Expo is taking place again on 2 November at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. The event will have more stands than last year as well as a business centre. For more information contact Briony Thompson on 020 7968 4626.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019