Neil Utley has been appointed group chief executive of Insurance Australia Group's UK operations. He will also assume overall management of Equity Insurance Group and Hastings Direct. The move will also see Hastings head Peter Connell appointed deputy ceo, as well as taking control of a combined direct broking division - Hastings and Equity Direct.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April