Neil Utley has been appointed group chief executive of Insurance Australia Group's UK operations. He will also assume overall management of Equity Insurance Group and Hastings Direct. The move will also see Hastings head Peter Connell appointed deputy ceo, as well as taking control of a combined direct broking division - Hastings and Equity Direct.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018