Mike Williams, the chief executive of Total Broker Solutions (TBS), has condemned other broker networks' decisions to name their newly joined members as "rank bad business sense."
Mr Williams said that his network - which claims to have 34 brokers signed up and a further 35 in the pipeline - would only reveal the names of its members when trading begins this April.
He said: "Ask most networks to name their members, and they'll laugh at you. It's just rank bad business sense to give your
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years