Mike Williams, the chief executive of Total Broker Solutions (TBS), has condemned other broker networks' decisions to name their newly joined members as "rank bad business sense."
Mr Williams said that his network - which claims to have 34 brokers signed up and a further 35 in the pipeline - would only reveal the names of its members when trading begins this April.
He said: "Ask most networks to name their members, and they'll laugh at you. It's just rank bad business sense to give your compet
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports