Birmingham broker Perkins Slade has merged with Stanford & Wood in order to expand the business. Ceo David Slade said: "The ethos of our companies is perfectly matched and I am excited about the new dimensions which Alan Stanford and Lynn Richards-Cole will bring to the business. I have no doubt the acquisition will be beneficial for everyone: the teams at Perkins Slade and Stanford & Wood, our clients and suppliers."
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK