Birmingham broker Perkins Slade has merged with Stanford & Wood in order to expand the business. Ceo David Slade said: "The ethos of our companies is perfectly matched and I am excited about the new dimensions which Alan Stanford and Lynn Richards-Cole will bring to the business. I have no doubt the acquisition will be beneficial for everyone: the teams at Perkins Slade and Stanford & Wood, our clients and suppliers."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board