Broker Direct has acquired the entire share capital of HBA, an established City of London broker. HBA will continue to trade under its own identity as a wholly owned subsidiary of Broker Direct. The acquisition offers Broker Direct's members a trusted partner at Lloyd's, which it is hoped will give them greater and easier access to the Lloyd's market. Andrew Paddick, chairman of Broker Direct, said: "We want to make placing business at Lloyd's as natural for our brokers as dealing with any o
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData