Clark Thomson Insurance Brokers has acquired St Andrews-based McDonald Insurance Services, taking its existing branch network total up to nine. Clark Thomson employs 150 staff and has an annual income in excess of £6m.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017