QBE has withdrawn a proposed offer to buy out the remaining Names that participate on its Syndicate 386, managed at Lloyd's under the Limit brand within QBE European Operations. The proposed offer was withdrawn after confirmation from the members' agents representing the Names that they did not believe QBE's offer to be sufficiently valued.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK