QBE has withdrawn a proposed offer to buy out the remaining Names that participate on its Syndicate 386, managed at Lloyd's under the Limit brand within QBE European Operations. The proposed offer was withdrawn after confirmation from the members' agents representing the Names that they did not believe QBE's offer to be sufficiently valued.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti