QBE has withdrawn a proposed offer to buy out the remaining Names that participate on its Syndicate 386, managed at Lloyd's under the Limit brand within QBE European Operations. The proposed offer was withdrawn after confirmation from the members' agents representing the Names that they did not believe QBE's offer to be sufficiently valued.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints