Zurich UK commercial has launched a new proposition for regional brokers placing small to medium sized enterprise (SME) business.
Following requests from several of its brokers to increase its focus on SME business, the insurer has created SME combined business; a new scheme providing regional brokers with a choice of covers at competitive prices.
David Smith, market management director for Zurich's UK commercial business, explained that the feedback it had received from brokers indicated that
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges