Zurich UK commercial has launched a new proposition for regional brokers placing small to medium sized enterprise (SME) business.
Following requests from several of its brokers to increase its focus on SME business, the insurer has created SME combined business; a new scheme providing regional brokers with a choice of covers at competitive prices.
David Smith, market management director for Zurich's UK commercial business, explained that the feedback it had received from brokers indicated that
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti