Last month, Insurance Age incorrectly stated that Blyth Valley was an internet-only professional indemnity broker. It also provides other covers and services such as public and employers' liability, and for office contents and portable equipment. We apologise for any confusion caused.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017