Last month, Insurance Age incorrectly stated that Blyth Valley was an internet-only professional indemnity broker. It also provides other covers and services such as public and employers' liability, and for office contents and portable equipment. We apologise for any confusion caused.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups