The Folgate Partnership has announced its 30th acquisition: Dorset-based Broadstone Insurance Services (General). The broker's portfolio includes a significant delegated-authority personal accident/public liability scheme for adult and junior football teams. Directors John MocComish and Glenn Tilley will continue to lead the current staff of 17. The business will move to Folgate's offices in Poole.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m