Fortis Insurance UK reported overall volume at the half-year of £264m, a 3% increase on the same period in 2002 (£256m). Chief executive Barry Smith commented: "Our growth in overall volume has been achieved whilst maintaining operating ratios that exceed market norms. Our strategy will continue to focus on profitable personal lines and small commercial business."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints