A new report for Defaqto, the financial research company, has revealed that critical illness insurance providers are relying on 'illness inflation' instead of developing their products to meet changing needs. Instead of moving to a new generation of products, the report suggests most providers are trying to shoehorn their current products into a series of premium driven propositions.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018