A new report for Defaqto, the financial research company, has revealed that critical illness insurance providers are relying on 'illness inflation' instead of developing their products to meet changing needs. Instead of moving to a new generation of products, the report suggests most providers are trying to shoehorn their current products into a series of premium driven propositions.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product