Expanding its regional fleet and special risks business in Northern England, Equity Red Star has opened an office in Leeds. The Lloyd's syndicate has already established its presence in Glasgow and Birmingham, while further regional offices are planned for 2009.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley