The Jelf Group believes it will shake up the Welsh market with the opening of a new office in Cardiff and the delivery of what it described as an "innovative proposition for the Welsh business community".
Phil Barton, group commercial director, Jelf Group said the broker had taken a good look at the Welsh marketplace over the last 18 months and came to the conclusion that it was underbroked and only serviced by traditional insurance brokers.
"Our strategy is very different to this approach and
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products