The Jelf Group believes it will shake up the Welsh market with the opening of a new office in Cardiff and the delivery of what it described as an "innovative proposition for the Welsh business community".
Phil Barton, group commercial director, Jelf Group said the broker had taken a good look at the Welsh marketplace over the last 18 months and came to the conclusion that it was underbroked and only serviced by traditional insurance brokers.
"Our strategy is very different to this approach and
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services