The Jelf Group believes it will shake up the Welsh market with the opening of a new office in Cardiff and the delivery of what it described as an "innovative proposition for the Welsh business community".
Phil Barton, group commercial director, Jelf Group said the broker had taken a good look at the Welsh marketplace over the last 18 months and came to the conclusion that it was underbroked and only serviced by traditional insurance brokers.
"Our strategy is very different to this approach and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges