Troubled Erinaceous Insurance Services (EIS) has revealed it is set to change its name to Barbon Insurance Group in August.
The company said the rebrand was the first in a series of initiatives designed to enhance the organisation's position as one of the UK's largest independent property and commercial insurance brokers.
The new name was derived from Dr Nicholas Barbon, who has been credited as being the 'father of fire insurance' after introducing fire cover for buildings in England after the
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018