Troubled Erinaceous Insurance Services (EIS) has revealed it is set to change its name to Barbon Insurance Group in August.
The company said the rebrand was the first in a series of initiatives designed to enhance the organisation's position as one of the UK's largest independent property and commercial insurance brokers.
The new name was derived from Dr Nicholas Barbon, who has been credited as being the 'father of fire insurance' after introducing fire cover for buildings in England after the Gr
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board