Ceta has launched a home insurance policy from Axa in order to target brokers angered by Paymentshield's decision to stop paying trail commission to those no longer regulated. Ceta has promised that once a policy is on risk, commission will be paid until the policy cancels, regardless of whether a broker ceases to be regulated or retires.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData