Ceta has launched a home insurance policy from Axa in order to target brokers angered by Paymentshield's decision to stop paying trail commission to those no longer regulated. Ceta has promised that once a policy is on risk, commission will be paid until the policy cancels, regardless of whether a broker ceases to be regulated or retires.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall