Ceta has launched a home insurance policy from Axa in order to target brokers angered by Paymentshield's decision to stop paying trail commission to those no longer regulated. Ceta has promised that once a policy is on risk, commission will be paid until the policy cancels, regardless of whether a broker ceases to be regulated or retires.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK