SSP has announced details of an exclusive partnership with specialist general insurance software developer, Koukia. In line with the Group's strategy to continue expansion into general insurance in continental Europe, SSP has acquired the European distribution rights to market and develop the Koukia general insurance solution in an initial 10-year agreement. Koukia is based in Melbourne and is a subsidiary of Westfarmers, one of Australia's largest public companies.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints