SSP has announced details of an exclusive partnership with specialist general insurance software developer, Koukia. In line with the Group's strategy to continue expansion into general insurance in continental Europe, SSP has acquired the European distribution rights to market and develop the Koukia general insurance solution in an initial 10-year agreement. Koukia is based in Melbourne and is a subsidiary of Westfarmers, one of Australia's largest public companies.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti