Heath Lambert Insurance Services (HLIS), the personal lines division of Heath Lambert, and Lloyds TSB Insurance (LTSB Insurance) have sealed a new partnership which will see the two organisations working together to provide branded insurance solutions to the corporate partnership insurance market.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand