The ABI has launched a consultation exercise concerning a new consumer guide to income protection and revisions to its Statement of Best Practice.
The consultation will involve the Financial Services Authority, the Office of Fair Trading, the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Consumers' Association. The new guide and best-practice statement will be out by the end of May.
The ABI's Richard Walsh said: "With over 2.7m people in 2002 receiving state invalidity benefits due to illness or incapac
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business