The ABI has launched a consultation exercise concerning a new consumer guide to income protection and revisions to its Statement of Best Practice.
The consultation will involve the Financial Services Authority, the Office of Fair Trading, the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Consumers' Association. The new guide and best-practice statement will be out by the end of May.
The ABI's Richard Walsh said: "With over 2.7m people in 2002 receiving state invalidity benefits due to illness or
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019