Commercial underwriting agency Primary Broker Services has formedpartnerships with 50 brokers throughout the UK.
Managing director Jonathan Davey said that the company was on target tohit premium income of £20m by the end of the first trading year, and thatPrimary's business model of considering each underwriting opportunity onan individual basis had proved very successful.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018