Commercial underwriting agency Primary Broker Services has formedpartnerships with 50 brokers throughout the UK.
Managing director Jonathan Davey said that the company was on target tohit premium income of £20m by the end of the first trading year, and thatPrimary's business model of considering each underwriting opportunity onan individual basis had proved very successful.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017