Giles Insurance has closed its Manchester office, saying it plans to focus on the Leeds market, just months after its regional director enthused about its ambitious growth strategy in the region.
Giles shut up shop in Manchester at the end of March, and the only indication that anything had happened was the absence of its office details on the Giles website.
Several brokers contacted Insurance Age and notified them of the closure after Giles featured in the March issue's analysis of the Manche
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports