The industry looks set to do battle with the Financial ServicesAuthority (FSA) over the thorny question: when does a small businessbecome an individual?
Last month, the FSA closed its doors to responses to its initial proposalsfor non-life regulation - a document in which it said it wanted to providesmall businesses (with a turnover below #1m) with the same level ofprotection as that given to a personal policyholder.
However, The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) and the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years