The industry looks set to do battle with the Financial ServicesAuthority (FSA) over the thorny question: when does a small businessbecome an individual?
Last month, the FSA closed its doors to responses to its initial proposalsfor non-life regulation - a document in which it said it wanted to providesmall businesses (with a turnover below #1m) with the same level ofprotection as that given to a personal policyholder.
However, The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) and the LondonMark
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted