- Chris Hewitt and Jon Vocking have joined the financial risks team at Alexander Forbes as directors' and officers' and errors and omissions management liability specialists. Chris comes from Zurich Global Corporate, where he was chief underwriting officer of management liability lines. Jon previously worked in placing professional indemnity cover for a variety of classes of business. Two additions to the international property team are Roland Haiser and David Knock. The pair left the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017