Cooper Gay has added a new mining team to its London-based energy and construction division. Phil Young and Tim Batchelor, who both joined from Aon Group, have been made specialised mining practitioners, tasked with growing the company's business in the mining sector.
Cathie Bruce has been appointed managing director of ChoiceQuote Insurance Services. Based at the company's head office in Liverpool, she joins from Groupama Insurances where she was distribution and customer service director.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal