Churchill, Privilege, Prudential, Tesco and Virgin have been added to Gocompare.com's home insurance comparison service. The addition of these five brands has meant that there are a further eight home insurance products that can be compared by users of the website. Meanwhile, Confused.com welcomed Alliance & Leicester into its home insurance panel and Bradford and Bingley to its motor insurance panel.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel