In the wake of the collapse of Tribune Risk & Insurance Services, the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has issued a warning to brokers over their regulatory requirement to check the credibility of the businesses they deal with under the future Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime.
Biba told Insurance Age it had also teamed up with rating agency AM Best to offer an insurer security service to its members to help them meet their obligations.
Peter Staddon, head of technical ser
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData