In the wake of the collapse of Tribune Risk & Insurance Services, the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has issued a warning to brokers over their regulatory requirement to check the credibility of the businesses they deal with under the future Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime.
Biba told Insurance Age it had also teamed up with rating agency AM Best to offer an insurer security service to its members to help them meet their obligations.
Peter Staddon, head of technical ser
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m